Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Something about sitting in a cafe, and trying to blog with the whole world behind you makes me feel uncomfortable. I had to dim down my screen just so it doesn't grab attention. I guess attention in general makes me feel uncomfortable, ambiguous attention thought is completely fine. The one where people look at you and have no idea what to think or decipher. I guess mystery is the synonym for this phenomenon.

I can't seem to do my work. I want to do anything but the work. Daydream seems to be on the top of the list at the moment. How does being a cafe with mellow soothing love songs supposed to help anyone be efficient. I meant I guess it goes to show my level of peace within regarding my current relationship. I'm in turmoil. I'm nervous and I just don't know. Why I make eye contact with my immediate environment I have no idea. I feel like the world is given away through my eyes, and some people really stare. Like this guy walking by, stare into eyes, and gulp, as if I'm the wicked witch of the west.

Today I'm going to go to this meeting with Ro Kanna, the congressional candidate who will be addressing issues on vegetarianism veganism, and animal welfare. So excited that this event is open to public, and though its a good way for him to get publicity, I think its a really awesome cause, that I can't help but attend, celebrate, and be excited about. I'm thrilled. Something about goodness and politics and making positive change in the society gets my blood rolling, and the juices following. It genuinely makes me happy, and I'm excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment